West Coast ‘Philly’ Tri-Tip Sliders
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- 6 sliders
Bill Bailey's West Coast 'Philly' Tri-Tip Sliders. Perfect for that left over Tri-Tip roast (or triple the recipe and use a whole Tri-Tip to feed a crowd). Our west coast version adds the yum of guacamole and raises the bar on taste!
- 2 Tbs butter
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1-2 Tbs sugar
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 lb Bill Bailey's Finest Steakhouse Tri-Tip Roast, cooked and sliced thin against the grain
- 1/3 C guacamole
- 6 slider buns
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, sprinkle with sugar to taste, stir and cook until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Stir in bell peppers and cook until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add in remaining butter and olive oil. Add Bill Bailey’s Tri-Tip and stir. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Evenly divide meat and place on the bottom of each bun. Top with a slice of provolone, broil in the oven until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from broiler and layer with onions and bell peppers. Spread top bun with guacamole, add to sandwich and serve.