- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- 8 servings
Bill Bailey's One Pan Weeknight Tri-Tip Dinner. Easy prep, easy clean up and one fantastic dinner!
- 1 3-pound Bill Bailey's Tri-Tip Roast
- 1/3 C olive oil
- 22 oz frozen French fries
- 16 oz fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove Tri-tip roast from packaging and place on a baking sheet pan with a wire rack. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove baking pan from oven and add the fries and asparagus (or sub fresh green beans) around the Tri-tip roast. Avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Bake 20 minutes more or until Tri-Tip reaches 145°F and veggies are tender.