- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 hrs
- 10-12 servings
Bill Bailey’s Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage. The perfect dinner for gathering around the family table. Slow cooked all day to a mouth-watering deliciousness, this meal is so much easier than it appears.
- 1 3.5-4.5 lb Bill Bailey’s Corned Beef Brisket Flat
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (16 oz.) amber ale or stout
- 2 C chicken or beef broth
- 1 head Savoy or Napa cabbage, chopped into eighths
- Fresh parsley and caraway seeds, for garnish
- Remove the Corned Beef from package and place in the slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients except for the cabbage. Cover and cook on high heat for 5 to 6 hours or low heat (suggested) for 10 to 12 hours depending upon size.
- 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving, add the cabbage to the slow cooker - gently push it down into the liquid.
- Remove the Corned Beef from the slow cooker and place it on a cutting board. Allow to rest.
- Remove cabbage and vegetables from slow cooker; drain excess liquid. Arrange on serving platter.
- Serve the Corned Beef with the cooked vegetables and cabbage, garnish with parsley and caraway seeds.