- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hrs
- 6-8 servings
BILL BAILEY'S Sheet Pan Corned Beef Dinner. This is a super simple take on traditional boiled corned beef…and it’s so delicious. Our thanks to Chef Jamie Gwen for this brilliant recipe that combines great flavor with easy cooking and easy clean-up! After all, who doesn’t love a Sheet Pan Dinner?
- 3 lb Bill Bailey's Corned Beef
- 1/2 C Dijon mustard
- 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 2 bunches baby carrots, peeled
- 8-10 Dutch yellow potatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh thin asparagus stalks
- Preheat over to 375°F. Open Bill Bailey's Corned Beef and remove from package. Pat with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Place two large pieces aluminum foil overlapping on work surface. Place corned beef fat side up on foil. Spread Dijon mustard over top and sides, then sprinkle with brown sugar. Bring the foil up the sides and wrap the corned beef to form a package.
- Place the foil package on a sheet pan and place in oven. Pour enough water into the pan to come 1/2 inch up the side. Roast for 2 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, toss the carrots and potatoes with olive oil to coat. Season with salt and pepper. When time is up, remove sheet pan from oven and place the carrots and potatoes around the foil packet. Place sheet pan back into oven and roast 30 minutes more.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and open foil package, folding back edges to expose the corned beef. Place the asparagus on the sheet pan. Turn oven to Broil, once hot, broil for 5 minutes, turning the sheet pan halfway through. Broil until corned beef is golden brown and bubbly and the asparagus is blistered.