- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- 8 servings
Bill Bailey's Indian Style Tri-Tip Tacos. Indian flavors unite in these tangy and delicious naan tacos creating the ultimate 'street' food. Bill Bailey’s Pollo Asado makes a great substitute for those that prefer chicken!
- 1 3-pound Bill Bailey's Finest Steakhouse Tri-Tip
- 2 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 C mango chutney
- 16 mini naan breads
- 4 C red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Loosely wrap the Tri-Tip in aluminum foil and place it on a baking sheet. Roast the Tri-Tip for 40 minutes, then remove the foil and roast for 10 minutes more or until you reach an internal temperature of 145ºF, or the desired doneness. Let the Tri-Tip rest for 10 minutes before slicing against the grain, for tenderness.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and mango chutney and stir to combine.
- To assemble the tacos, slice the Tri-Tip very thinly. Warm the mini naan breads and place them on a large platter. Top the naan with shredded cabbage and scatter sliced red onion and shaved radishes on top of the cabbage. Top each naan with a few slices of Tri-Tip and spoon 2 tablespoons of the yogurt sauce over the meat. Garnish with sliced jalapenos and serve with lime wedges.