- Prep Time:30 mins
- Cook Time:15 mins
- 25 kabobs
Bill Bailey's Tri-Tip Kabobs with Grilled Onions, Bell Peppers and Zucchini. Make dinner feel like a party any night with these delicious grilled kabobs! Perfectly seasoned and marinated Tri-Tip means you've got a head start on fabulous!
- 1 3-pound Bill Bailey's Tri-Tip Roast
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 red onions, cut into 1.5" chunks
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- 25 bamboo skewers
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes or longer.
- While the skewers are soaking, cut the veggies and Tri-Tip into 1.5” chunks.
- Toss the peppers, zucchini and onions with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Thread the skewers, alternating Tri-Tip with the veggies.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 to 18 minutes, turning frequently, until the Tri-Tip reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF and veggies are charred and reach desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.