- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- 4 servings
BILL BAILEY’S Corned Beef with Lemony Air-Fried Brussels Sprouts. Start with our delicious, perfectly seasoned and fully cooked Corned Beef and you've got a great start for the best meal ever. We asked Chef Jamie Gwen to give us an alternative to traditional cabbage and she suggested this recipe for Brussels Sprouts as a wonderful, lemony counterpart to the corned beef. This is the easiest and most delicious St. Patrick’s Day meal you will make!
- 2 lb Bill Bailey's Fully Cooked Corned Beef Brisket
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- Olive oil
- 1 Lemon, cut in half
- Pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Stoneground mustard, for dipping
- Heat the BILL BAILEY'S Fully Cooked Corned Beef in the microwave according to package directions and total weight. Let cool slightly, then slice in 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Slice one half of the lemon into thin slices and set the other half aside.
- Meanwhile, toss the Brussels sprouts and lemon slices with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Air Fry the Brussels sprouts and lemon slices in a single layer at 400ºF for 12 minutes, tossing once during air frying. Once crispy and tender, squeeze the remaining lemon half over the Brussels sprouts and sprinkle them with the Parmesan cheese.
- To serve, place a bed of Brussels sprouts on a serving plate. Top with a few slices of corned beef. Serve with the mustard.