Corned Beef Tacos
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- 4 servings
Bill Bailey's Corned Beef Tacos. We love this spin on Taco Tuesday using everyone’s favorite corned beef, a creamy horseradish sauce and the delicious tang from pickled jalapenos! Our thanks to Chef Jamie Gwen!
For the Sauce
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp prepared cream-style horseradish
- pepper, freshly ground
For the Tacos
- 2 C cole slaw mix
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinkly slicee
- 8 street-taco size tortillas
- pickled jalapenos
- fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat BILL BAILEY'S Cooked Corned Beef in microwave according to package directions and total weight. Let cool slightly, then slice thinly for the tacos.
- To make the sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and horseradish. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Blister tortillas on both sides over an open flame.
- Combine cole slaw mix and red onion in a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Fill the base of each tortilla with the cabbage mixture and top with warm slices of corned beef. Drizzle tacos with sauce, top with pickled jalapenos and finish with fresh cilantro leaves.