Carne Asada Tacos
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- 4-6 servings
Bill Bailey's Carne Asada Tacos with Cojita and Cilantro. Use this simple, delicious Carne Asada taco recipe as a starting point and experiment with your own add-ons and add-ins.
- 1 package Bill Bailey's Carne Asada
- 1/2 C cojita cheese, grated
- 2 limes
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 jar salsa verde
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat your BBQ to high heat and grill the Carne Asada for about 8 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes or until cooked through to an internal temperature of 145ºF. Allow to rest for a few minutes and then slice the Carne Asada into thin strips, cutting against the grain for added tenderness.
- In a heavy skillet, on the grill or stove, sauté onion in olive oil and garlic.
- Warm tortillas in a skillet or on the grill.
For each taco
- Lay a generous amount of Carne Asada on the tortilla, add onion and sprinkle cojita cheese, fresh cilantro, avocado and a squeeze of lime. Top with salsa verde.
5 thoughts on “Carne Asada Tacos”
How do I contact you on a bad package of carne asada? This is the only bad batch in many we’ve eaten
We are sorry to hear of your experience. Please contact us through the form at this link: https://www.billbaileys.com/about-us/contact-us/
With everyone using either air fryers or instant pots, can you please see what cooking times are suggested for these methods of cooking your carne asada?
Please see our Cooking and Grilling section within this website, we’ve added Air Fryer instructions!
This is a fantastic food recipe, thank you for the detailed recipe.