Carne Asada Sriracha Burgers
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- 4 sandwiches
Bill Bailey's Carne Asada Sriracha Burgers. Taking it to the next level! Just the right mix of flavors and textures will make Carne Asada your new favorite burger.
- 2 lb Bill Bailey's Carne Asada, sliced in burger-sized pieces (square)
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 Tbs mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs Sriracha sauce
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach
- 4 sandwich rolls
- Heat enough oil to coat a large frying pan. Sauté onions until translucent. Remove from pan and keep warm. Add Carne Asada (cook in 2 batches if necessary) to pan and sprinkle with salt and lime juice to taste. Cook the Carne Asada for about 8 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes or until cooked through to an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- Lightly toast sandwich rolls.
- Peel and remove seed from avocado, mash until spreadable. Spread onto sandwich rolls. Add baby spinach on top.
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha in a medium sized bowl, stir until blended. Add onions to the bowl. Toss to coat.
- Pile Carne Asada onto sandwich rolls, add onion mixture. Close sandwich and serve.