- USDA inspected and approved Beef Sirloin
- Marinated with spices and natural flavorings
- Authentic Recipe with a sweet and smoky Brown Sugar, Tomato and Garlic Rub
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
Tri-Tip Beef Sirloin Roast
USDA Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip marinated with Brown Sugar, Molasses, Onion and Garlic combine to make a BBQ flavor that’s authentically sweet and smoky.
Serving size 4 oz. (112g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 19%
Sodium 320mg 14%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 2g
Vitamin A 0% . Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% ° Iron 10%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip, Water, with less than 2% of the following: Brown Sugar, Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Spices, Molasses, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Salt, Turmeric, Mustard Seeds, Dextrose, Worcestershire Powder (Molasses, Caramel Color, Tamarind), Corn Syrup Solids, Vinegar, Potassium and Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors including Natural Smoke Flavor.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.