- USDA inspected and approved Beef Sirloin
- Marinated with spices and natural flavorings
- Authentic Recipe with Garlic, Onion and Pepper Rub
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
Santa Maria Style
Tri-Tip Beef Sirloin Roast
A mainstay of California cooking, our tri-tip recipe stays true to the Santa Maria Valley tradition. Fire up the grill, put on our USDA Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip, add a pot of beans and some crusty bread for the full experience.
Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip, Water, with less than 2% of the following: Garlic, Onion, Pepper, Spices, Natural Flavorings, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Potassium and Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.