- USDA inspected and approved Beef Sirloin
- Marinated with spices and natural flavorings
- Authentic Recipe with Garlic, Onion and Pepper Rub
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
Santa Maria Style
Tri-Tip Beef Sirloin Roast
A mainstay of California cooking, our tri-tip recipe stays true to the Santa Maria Valley tradition. Fire up the grill, put on our USDA Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip, add a pot of beans and some crusty bread for the full experience.
Serving size 4 oz. (112g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 3.59 18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 390mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 1g
Vitamin A 4% ° Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2% ° Iron 15%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip, Water, with less than 2% of the following: Garlic, Onion, Pepper, Spices, Natural Flavorings, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Salt, Dextrose, Potassium and Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.