- USDA inspected and approved Beef Sirloin
- Marinated with spices and natural flavorings
- Authentic Recipe with Bourbon, Maple and Pepper Rub
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
Bourbon Pepper Tri-Tip Beef Sirloin Roast
We start with USDA Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip and then add our special marinade featuring layers of sweet with the bite of bourbon whiskey and the zing of black pepper. It’s the makings of a meal you’ll be delighted to serve.
Serving size 4 oz. (112g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
saturated Fat 6g 29%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 55mg 19%
Sodium 550mg 23%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber <1g 1%
Total Sugars 4g
Vitamin A 4% ° Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2% ° Iron 10%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Beef Sirloin Tri-Tip, Water, with less than 2% of the following: Maple Sugar, Bourbon Whiskey, Brown Sugar, Spices (including Black Pepper), Molasses, Natural Flavorings, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Refinery Syrup, Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Gum Arabic, Potassium and Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate.
- Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.