- Preheat gas grill to high heat.
- Remove Bill Bailey’s Tri-Tip Roast from package and place on preheated grill.
- Grill 10 minutes per side to seal in juices.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue grilling, turning frequently for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove from grill and place on cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow the Tri-Tip Roast to rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.