- For Medium Rare doneness, heat a Sous Vide bath to 126°F – 135°F.
- Place Bill Bailey’s Tri-Tip Roast, still inside its original packaging, into the heated Sous Vide water bath making sure there are no holes in the original packaging.
- Use a lid or plastic wrap to prevent evaporation and monitor the water level to ensure the Tri-Tip Roast is submerged.
- Heat Tri-Tip Roast in Sous Vide water bath for 1 hour per pound.
- Remove Tri-Tip Roast package from bath and remove Tri-Tip Roast from packaging, reserving any juices.
- Heat a grill or cast iron skillet on high until very hot. Sear Tri-Tip Roast for 1 – 2 minutes on every side.
- Remove Tri-Tip Roast from grill or skillet, place on cutting board and slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
Optional: Drizzle juices over the slices.