- Preheat skillet on medium-high heat.
- Remove Bill Bailey’s Carne Asada from package, slice into manageable pieces to fit skillet.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove from skillet and place on cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow the Carne Asada to rest for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
Asada Style Meats on a Stove Top
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.