- Remove Bill Bailey’s Corned Beef from package, lay in the bottom of the Instant Pot including any juices from the package.
- Add water to just cover meat.
- Close and lock lid. Select “Pressure Cook” and use + or – button to set timer for 90 minutes.
- When timed cooking is completed, open the pressure cooker using the “Quick Release” (see instructions for your Instant Pot brand).
- Remove Corned Beef from Instant Pot, place on a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- While Corned Beef is resting, add cabbage, potatoes, carrots, onions or your favorite vegetables to the Instant Pot, seal and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Quick release the steam.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness and transfer to a serving platter. Arrange the cooked vegetables around the Corned Beef and serve with your favorite condiment.
Corned Beef in an Instant Pot
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.