- Remove Bill Bailey’s Corned Beef from package, place into air fryer basket.
- Add water, broth or your favorite liquid to the bottom of air fryer for moisture.
- Cook Corned Beef at 370°F for 1 to 2 hours depending upon weight.
- Remove Corned Beef from fryer basket, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness and serve with your favorite condiment.
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.