- If you prefer to heat in water instead of the microwave, do not puncture vacuum bag and place the package containing the corned beef into water that has been brought to boiling.
- Heat for about 25-30 minutes.
- The bag will be very hot after heating, remove carefully from the pot and place on a cutting board (do not yet open bag).
- Allow to rest for at least 3 minutes.
- Remove bag and carve by slicing against the grain of the meat.
Cooked Corned Beef on a Stove Top
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.