- Prepare grill and charcoal briquettes for medium-high heat (approximately 25-30 minutes)
- Remove Bill Bailey’s Carne Asada from package and place on prepared grill.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove from grill and place on cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow the Carne Asada to rest for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.