- Remove Bill Bailey’s Carne Asada from package, lay in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add water or other liquid* to just cover meat.
- Close and lock lid. Select “Pressure Cook” or “Manual.” Use + or – button to set timer. Cook on high pressure level for 15 minutes per pound of meat.
- When timed cooking is completed, open the pressure cooker using the “Quick Release” (see instructions for your Instant Pot brand).
- Remove from Instant Pot, place on a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let the Carne Asada rest for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
Optional: Filter the cooking liquid through a fine sieve, add a pat of butter, stir and drizzle over the meat.
* Other liquid: use broth or marinade mixture of ¼ cup lime juice, 8 cloves crushed garlic, ½ cup orange juice, 1/2 cup fresh minced cilantro, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, ½ cup olive oil, 1 minced jalapeño, and 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar.