- Remove Bill Bailey’s Carne Asada from package.
- Set Air Fryer to 400°F. Place Carne Asada in the air fryer basket. (Depending upon size of basket, may need to do two batches.)
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until the meat has reached an internal temperature of 145°F. Do not overcook, as meat will become tough.
- Remove from air fryer basket, place on a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let the Carne Asada rest for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
Asada Style Meats in an Air Fryer
Note: Cooking instructions are meant as guidelines only. Cook to recommended internal temperature guidelines and adjust cooking times if necessary for size and weight of products as appliances will vary. You may not achieve desired results due to these variables, therefore, while care has been taken to provide accurate cooking guidelines users are advised to use their discretion.