- Remove Bill Bailey’s Carne Asada from package, lay in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Add water or other liquid* to just cover meat.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, place on cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow the Carne Asada to rest for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
* Other liquid: use broth or marinade mixture of ¼ cup lime juice, 8 cloves crushed garlic, ½ cup orange juice, 1/2 cup fresh minced cilantro, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, ½ cup olive oil, 1 minced jalapeño, and 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar.