Skip to content
- Remove Bill Bailey’s Corned Beef from package.
- Place Corned Beef in large pot and cover with water, including any juices that may have separated from meat during handling.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer at a temperature of 180°F for about 90 minutes per pound of meat and until the corned beef can be easily pierced with a fork in the thickest part. Vegetables can be added during the last 30 minutes.
- To serve, remove Corned Beef from pot and place on cutting board. Slice across the grain into thin slices and top with your favorite condiment.
- Preheat skillet on medium-high heat.
- Remove Bill Bailey’s Carne Asada from package, slice into manageable pieces to fit skillet.
- Cook approximately 8 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured with a food thermometer.
- Remove from skillet and place on cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow the Carne Asada to rest for a minimum of 3 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.