- Remove Bill Bailey’s Tri-Tip Roast from package.
- Set the Tri-Tip Roast into the air fryer basket.
- To cook Tri-Tip Roast to rare doneness, set the temperature to 400°F and the time to 15 minutes. After time is up, flip the Tri-Tip Roast and cook for another 15 minutes. After time is up, check the Tri-Tip Roast using a food thermometer. For rare the thermometer should register at 125°F internal temperature.*
- Remove from the air fryer basket, place on a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and allow the Tri-Tip Roast to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice against the grain for maximum tenderness.
*Time is approximate since air fryers differ by manufacturer and wattage. Approximate time for Medium doneness is 40 minutes and for Medium-Well is 45 minutes.